Share today's quote about reflective conversation

 October 20, 2020 at 5:17 AM

Hi:) I just wanted to share today's quote about reflective conversation. I am in the middle of reading "Reflective practice and professional development" by Peter Tarrant which is really helpful regarding understanding reflective practice and among so many good advice and quotes I found this one for today " reflective conversations that are empowering enable the teachers to name, define and construct their own "realities"; they enable the teacher to sustain themselves. They nourish their sense of professional dignity" (taken from Ghaye and Ghaye, 1998., 23)
what are your thoughts about that? What other benefits/challenges you see as a "product" of reflection, inner conversation? What is important to acknowledge in this kind of conversation?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Dance Itself by Sondra Fraleigh

HOW IMPORTANT THEORETICAL FRAMEWORK IS?

In the middle of process of refreshing AOLs